Senior Project Manager Financing & Sales - South Africa
Join the Finance and Sales team for South Africa out of our Wiesbaden office and pursue our goals for a successful energy transition together with us. We are working closely with our growing business development team in the region on our ambitious pipeline of renewable wind energy projects. Together with us, you will consider all economic aspects of our projects, identify potential investors and banks, and ensure a successful financing and sales process. Each project has its own challenges, and with endurance and creativity, we love to find solutions to successfully realize our projects.
- Identify investors and evaluate the South African market developments;
- Build relationships in the South African renewable energy and finance sector;
- Arrange and structure sales processes and lead the commercial negotiations;
- Support the project development activities;
- Work closely together in inter-disciplinary and international teams with our local development team and the German headquarters.
- Several years of professional experience in renewable energy transactions;
- Academic degree, preferably in Economics/Business Administration or Law;
- Knowledge and understanding of typical project agreements (SPA, PPA, Financing agreements, etc.);
- Professional negotiation skills and an entrepreneurial mindset;
- Business fluent in English;
- Willing to work independently and in teams.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.