Junior Project Manager - Energy Engineering Solutions
RINA is currently recruiting for a Junior Project Manager - Energy Engineering Solutions to join its office in Genoa, Italy within the Energy Engineering Solutions Division.
For our Energy Engineering Solutions team we are looking for a Junior Project Manager who will be focused on different asset such as O&G, Hydrogen and CCUS, Renewables and Conventional Power.
The ideal candidate will mainly work on different kind of projects related for example to decarbonisation, design verification, marine warranty surveys, technology validation and consultancy services for different onshore and offshore asset (pipelines, fixed platforms and floating units, wind farms, etc.).
- Preparation of technical proposals and commercial quotations to support the clients and meet their needs
- Perform day-to-day management of projects and ensure its effective implementation
- Ensure effective and timely communications with clients and be their direct interface
- Coordinate a multidisciplinary technical engineering team
- Establish and maintain the project monitoring and deal with the project administration and financial management
- Assist in further development, implementation and monitoring of the overall projects implementation plan
Experience & Requirements
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Naval Engineering or Civil Engineering, other disciplines could be fine as well
- Previous experience as Project Manager/Project Coordinator in multidisciplinary engineering disciplines will be considered as a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build good working relationships with colleagues and partners
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to prioritise the most relevant tasks at a given time
- Great organisational skills and familiarity with a business mindset
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.