HSSE Manager - Europe
What will you do?
- Inspect and evaluate working areas to ensure compliance with safety regulations and standards.
- Develop, implement, and communicate procedures to reduce workplace injuries and hazards.
- Ensure compliance with HSSE obligations by contractors and operators.
- Participate in audits to measure the maturity level of the safety system.
- Analyze safety data to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Provide leadership and coaching to EHS staff, investigate accidents, and work to prevent health problems through safety training programs.
- Manage external and internal team.
What do we need?
- Extensive knowledge of H&S and environmental legislation in Spain.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in HSE and regulatory work, preferably in construction of photovoltaic solar plants.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in an engineering or technical discipline, fluency in English.
- Increasing responsibility in EHS management and multi-site experience.
- Strong working knowledge of EHS standards, ISO 45001, ISO 14001, with Dupont method knowledge about control risks being a plus.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.