Renewables - Senior Consultant - Wind/Asset Management
Brighton, Madrid, Genoa or Saint-Germain-En-Laye
RINA is currently recruiting for a Renewables - Senior Consultant - Wind/Asset Management to join its office in Brighton within the Green Energy Solutions Division.
RINA is proud to be one of the world’s most experienced renewables consulting engineering companies, having worked on over 30GW of wind, solar and other renewables. Due to increasing demand for our services in Europe we are currently looking for a Wind Yield Senior Consultant to join our team and support our continued growth and expansion in this exciting and rapidly expanding market. This role could be based from one of our many offices, with possible locations to include the UK, France, Italy, Spain or Romania.
- Delivering wind resource assessment and yield assessments;
- Technical due diligence on wind projects for Investors, Lenders, IPPs and Developers;
- Providing technical engineering support on PV and wind projects at all stages of the project development cycle meteorological data (masts, SoDAR, LiDAR);
- Wind resource and energy yield analysis;
- Detailed wind turbine SCADA and operational performance analysis;
- Computational modelling;
- Research and development of new tools and solutions;
- Undertaking site inspections;
- Proposal and report writing;
- Quality assurance for wind yield and associated deliverables;
- Project risk management, including construction, operational, and financial risk;
- Reviewing and preparing technical and non-technical reports;
- People and project management, ensuring effective communication within the internal team and stakeholders;
- Contributing to business development activities i.e., development of new solutions, proposal writing and client presentations.
- Undergraduate or Masters Degree in Engineering/Physics/Maths/Meteorology/Renewable Energy (or similar discipline);
- 5 yrs + experience gained from working in the large-scale solar PV or wind sector;
- Experience of wind turbine performance analysis and detailed operational assessment;
- Experience with one or more of: WindPRO, Windographer, WindFarmer, WAsP, Openwind, Global Mapper;
- Excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills;
- Programming skills in Python, VBA, Matlab, Fortran, C;
- Familiarity with SoDAR and LiDAR and a track record of analysis would be beneficial.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.