Your tasks will focus on the following areas:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of investment funds in the renewable energy sector and close collaboration with internal stakeholders, including the project and investment team.
- Cross-department collaboration in the acquisition of new renewable energy projects for the portfolio of investment funds.
- Development and operational implementation of the fund strategy, liquidity, and fund planning in collaboration with advising law firms.
- Collaboration in the preparation and coordination of external quarterly reporting (Performance, Solvency, ESG).
- Support the development, improvement, and monitoring of the Track Record Monitoring Systems to streamline data collection, processing, and visualization of all track record-related indicators across the portfolios and investment funds.
- Active involvement in communication with investors to maintain strong relationships and respond to inquiries.
- Process coordination and communication with the AIFM in Luxembourg and Germany.
- Supervision and coordination of the annual audit and valuation of the investment funds.
- Support with ad-hoc projects and improvement initiatives as required.
- Successfully completed studies in economics, business administration, finance, law, or related disciplines.
- Relevant professional experience, experience in the field of renewable energies, fund management or in a financial or consultancy service company.
- Excellent written and spoken English and strong communication skills.
- High affinity for numbers and strong analytical skills.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel. VBA and Power BI skills are an advantage.
- Independent, structured, and committed way of working.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.