Senior/Principal Sustainability Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and motivated Senior Sustainability Engineer to join our world leading sustainability team, to work on some of the most exciting sustainable design projects in the Europe and around the world.
As part of our established team of engineers and consultants, and working closely with diverse colleagues of various disciplines, you will develop, analyse, report, and document sustainability projects as well as present to clients with the aim of expanding the sustainability project portfolio. You will work across a variety of sectors and will have the opportunity over time to assume greater levels of responsibility and autonomy as we support the development of your professional skills.
The role will include supporting and developing our sustainability services, including:
- Sustainability rating tools
- Health and Wellbeing advice and guidance
- Bespoke sustainability frameworks
- Social value
- Sustainability strategies
- Educated to degree level in Engineering, the Built Environment or Sustainable Development, or with demonstrable experience of working in the built environment, you will have gained experience in a relevant sustainability role. You will have knowledge and experience of environmental rating tools, such as BREEAM, LEED, SKA, HQM, Reset, WELL and/or other environmental assessment methodologies, from pre-assessment to post-construction stage assessments;
- You will have a clear understanding and experience using IES;
- You will have the ability to manage multiple ongoing assignments simultaneously, work as part of a team and on own initiative, to produce structured, concise, and meaningful reports, summarising results and justifying conclusions, containing very technical information and the willingness to learn and take a leadership role in the future;
- You will also have an appreciation of broader sustainability issues and able to challenge, through providing insights, future trends, and articulating the value of sustainability to businesses, with an understanding of future value creation. Crucially, have a passion for creative and intuitive thinking, and strong analytical skills;
- Given the strategic, collaborative and client focused nature of this role, excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience of using your initiative to overcome challenges are essential.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.