We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Commercial Analyst to join our dynamic team in Germany. As a Commercial Analyst, you will take over operation management tasks for development and construction projects within Aquila Clean Energy and provide support to the responsible Commercial Manager.
Aquila Clean Energy is a leading renewable energy company committed to transforming the world's energy landscape through sustainable and innovative solutions. With a focus on wind, solar photovoltaic (PV) and battery storage technologies, we strive to accelerate the transition to clean energy and create a brighter, greener future for generations to come. As a Commercial Analyst, you will play a vital role in our mission to revolutionise the renewable energy industry.
- Project Oversight: Overall oversight and operation management of development and construction projects;
- End-to-End Involvement: Continuous involvement from the acquisition, through the development and construction phase until handover to the asset management team;
- Departmental Alignment: Ensuring the alignment and commercial management of all the involved departments, collaborating with Investment, Development, Construction, Controlling, Finance and Asset Management;
- Financial Management: Contact person for accounting, preparation and coordination of financial and operational reporting, liquidity forecasts, capital calls and auditing processes;
- Contract Oversight: Commercial contract management including monitoring of major milestones, relevant deadlines and payments;
- Budget Monitoring: Monitor project costs and budgets, analyse deviations, and provide action plans for mitigations;
- Progress Tracking: Monitor project status and progress, preparing project related reports for board and investors;
- Continuous Improvement: Offering recommendations to improve the projects progress and procedures;
- Financial Support: Assisting on project financing, due diligence and audits.
- Degree in Business Administration or Engineering with Financial expertise;
- 3+ years’ experience in Finance/Business Development, ideally within the Renewable Energy industry;
- Very good analytical and project management skills;
- Good understanding of accounting and cost controlling;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in German is desirable;
- Structured, organised, and independent way of working;
- You will enjoy a busy and creative environment, comfortable working simultaneously on various tasks.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.