Renewable Energy Assets Performance Expert
We are looking for a new colleague who has renewable energy/electrical engineering background, has affinity for numbers and would be keen to take responsibility for the Green Assets Division’s operating asset portfolio’s performance tracking and performance management.
- Consolidating, managing and improving the asset management reporting system, identifying and monitoring technical and economical KPIs for the green assets portfolio of MET;
- Responsibility for the standardisation and optimisation of the Asset Operations Department’s processes and procedures (HSE guidelines, purchasing process etc.);
- Proposing and implementing strategies aiming at maximizing assets’ performance and mitigating risks;
- Ensuring high quality, accurate data and reports are provided for administration and finance purposes (budget, liquidity reports etc.) in a timely manner;
- Continuous monitoring of business performance of operative assets, KPI tracking;
- Tracking and data management of third parties’ contracts (insurances, O&M contracts etc.);
- Project management of special projects (e.g. revamping, integration of new assets in the portfolio);
- The position would require occasional business trips within Europe.
- College/university degree in Engineering/Economics;
- 3+ years’ experience in Wind and PV Asset Management;
- Solid understanding of the technical and economic aspects of renewables power plants;
- Advanced numerical and Excel skills;
- Proactive attitude, excellent stakeholder management and problem-solving skills;
- Fluent English is required, any additional language knowledge (e.g. Italian, Spanish, German or other European language) is an advantage.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.