Project Manager Technology Management
Hamburg or Pamplona
- End to end management of large and complex projects (such like serial issues affecting wind turbines) within Global Service with focus on customer acceptance and sustainable solutions.
- Engage and manage cross functional teams including all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive the development of solutions, global roll out- and implementation control (within budget limit).
- Ensure transparent reporting to management (up to board level) on project progress and execution (i.e. cost and time).
- Provide solid expertise to service regions and customers together with field and service engineering functions.
- Drive continuous improvement within the project targets to de-risk and mitigate potential cost impact of large scale retrofit.
- Identify and lead necessary actions to enhance supplier claims.
- Be Nordex face to clients and suppliers in your projects.
- Highly self-motivated, solution-oriented person with high autonomy and strong resilience.
- Technical and commercial background with Master’s degree in engineering/ business engineering or similar skills based on proven experience.
- Project management experience +5 years (preferably in mulitple companies, wind energy sector and/or turnkey projects).
- Analytic person posessing quick understanding in complex environments with uncertainty and changing input.
- Strong leadership and ownership skills, good team forming skills and ability to create a strong, successful multifunctional project team.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills especially with customers or suppliers.
- Experience with standard quality tools (i.e. 8D, 6σ, lean…).
- SAP experience desirable.
- Willingness to go on global business trips.
- Fluent English skills, German or Spanish beneficial (any other language welcome).
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.