Project Manager Offshore Wind
As a project manager you are ultimately responsible for completing (a package/subproject of) an offshore wind project according to contract agreements and for the efficient deployment of people and equipment.
- Ensuring that the project activities carried out are in accordance with the applicable legislation, industry standards, the Van Oord management system and agreed guidelines and regulations of customers;
- Responsible for the team performance with good social and communicative skills;
- Creating creative, technical solutions in a manner that the project is successfully managed and completed with all available means and within the set term;
- Responsible for sound contract management, risk management and planning;
- Achieving maximum operational results with maximum profit and with sufficient attention for quality and safe working;
- Managing and planning project finances;
- Coordinate and agree on project deviations and additional costs with the customer;
- Keeping all important stakeholders informed regarding the relevant parts of the project/package;
- Responsible for maintaining and strengthening internal and external working relationships with the client, supervisory bodies, subcontractors and suppliers that are connected to the project.
- Bachelor or master in civil engineering or similar, supplemented with courses in technical, management and project management;
- At least 5 years of project management experience preferably with offshore wind projects;
- Demonstrable managerial, communicative and commercial skills;
- Flexibility and stress resistance;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Willingness to work abroad.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.