Power Trading Expert
We are looking for a colleague, who would join our short-term energy trading team of professionals responsible for buying and selling electricity on the spot market. The team includes traders, analysts, and risk managers who work together to make decisions about buying and selling electricity energy based on market conditions and the company's energy needs.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To provide insights for load and generation forecast improvement;
- To provide insights for data collection and optimization process;
- To trade on day-ahead and intraday markets;
- To closely work with analysts on power trading reports and reporting tools;
- To support the power trading team with legislative implementation;
- To lead the power trading desk upgrade projects.
We expect that You:
- Have a university degree (Energy, Econometrics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer science or a closely related field is an advantage);
- Have at least 3 years of experience in energy market field;
- Have experience in project management (advantage);
- Have experience with data analysis using MS Excel (Python - advantage);
- Are proactive, responsible, and attentive to details;
- Are eager to improve knowledge in energy market;
- Have excellent communication skills in English (writing and speaking).
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.