Analytical Sales Trader
ROLE OF ANALYTICAL SALES TRADER (UK REGION)
You will engage with prospective clients in the UK Renewable Power/Certificates Market to fully understand their needs and apply your strategic thinking skills to tailor solutions that cater to these requirements. In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn from the existing team. Thereafter you will take responsibility for your own clients and will be expected to add insights through novel analysis. This position offers exposure to a diverse range of professionals at all levels, as well as to companies from various industries and markets. Your commercial skills will be challenged as you work strategically to offer clients sustainable solutions and negotiate favorable conditions. An analytical mindset will be encouraged.
- Negotiating deals with new and existing clients;
- Sales and analysis to support trading decisions;
- Proactive market research and analysis;
- Serve the existing customer portfolio in a professional manner;
- Track key market developments;
- Proposing new deal structures and transactions complying with market’s requirements;
- Managing trade, counterparty, and contract risk in line with a broader strategy.
- 2-3 years’ experience in UK renewable power or energy markets;
- At least a Bachelor’s degree. A Master’s degree is highly preferable;
- Commercial and entrepreneurial attitude;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail – proficient in Excel;
- Fluent English speaker at a business level;
- Affinity with finance and commodities;
- Proactive and result-driven;
- Discipline, adaptability, and mental toughness;
- Energetic, curious, and ambitious;
- Coding skills a plus (Python).
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.