HSE Manager - Renewable Energy
- Health and Safety tasks:
- Evaluate Health and Safety Plans of the projects in order to have the same base line over ACE portfolio and recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures;
- Manage all the H&S Coordinators of the projects (external and internal);
- Attend biweekly/monthly HSE meetings on site;
- Site Inspections to ensure that ACE is complying with the Health and Safety plans and legal guidelines;
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics;
- Elaborate H&S guidelines for EPC Contracts;
- Promote HSE measures both with internal and also external stakeholders (i.e. service providers, committees, government agencies) and ensure their implementation;
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law;
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention.
- Environmental tasks:
- Evaluate DIA and Environmental Plans of the projects in order to have the same base line over ACE portfolio and recommend new correction measures;
- Manage all the Environmental service providers of the projects;
- Attend monthly Environmental meetings on site;
- Inspect the Sites to ensure that we are complying with the Environmental plans and DIA guidelines;
- Investigate environmental incidents to discover causes and handle Authorities claims and fines;
- Mange the relationship with the environmental authorities (legal communications and meetings);
- Report on Environmental matters awareness, issues and statistics.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience HSE, preferably in the renewable energy sector;
- Degree as an engineer or environmental manager, qualified electrician or comparable training with the relevant additional qualification;
- Previous experience in setting up and implementing HSE projects;
- Experience in the PV Spanish market in real PV assets;
- Expertise in managing service partners and performing audits;
- Ability to lead complex projects across teams;
- Good communication skills in order to be able to work with technical managers, asset managers, authorities, etc.;
- Fluent English level;
- Willingness to travel.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.