Senior Project Manager SCADA
Athens or Wiesbaden
Our electrical department is creative, versatile, honest and colorful. With commitment and experience, our team of more than 70 electrical engineers brings renewable energies to the grid nationally and internationally. We need solution finders like you to implement our projects smoothly in the future.
- supervise junior SCADA project managers in the planning, construction, commissioning, handover and support of wind farms, battery storage and solar farms;
- develop solution concepts for communication or SCADA systems for wind farms, battery storage or solar parks and prepare the corresponding project documents;
- Support the commissioning and functional testing of SCADA systems, as well as their integration into the control platform of the operator;
- are part of a team of SCADA experts sup-porting worldwide internal and external customers.
- have successfully completed a course of study or training in the field of electrical engineering/automation technology/technical computer science or similar;
- have experience in the planning and implementation of information and control systems;
- have experience in the field of PV and/or wind farm communication and knowledge of the applicable grid connection guidelines;
- bring experience in dealing with routers, switches and VLAN, the industrial communication protocols used, Modbus and IEC60870-5-101/104, and their interfaces;
- can convey technically complex issues efficiently to a target group and encourage them to cooperate in finding a solution;
- have fluent business English skills, both spoken and written. Knowledge of German is an advantage;
- work solution-oriented, assertive and structured.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.