EPC Project Manager
Senior Project Manager for Engineering, Procurement, Construction of projects, responsible for the execution of several projects, as part of the company Project Management Office (PMO).
The Senior Project Manager reports to Head of Project Management (EPC Projects team) or the market Lead Project Manager.
- Management of EPC project program, project team and project contracts starting in the design phase through to O&M and client handover (PAC);
- Project preparation including technical due diligence, management of documentation, coordination of multifunctional project team, and communication with external stakeholders;
- Project execution including cross functional coordination and with the construction management, coordination of acceptance procedures, and handover to the O&M and Post-Construction team;
- Discussing and agreeing technical and commercial specifics internally and with the client (including variations);
- Risk management, troubleshooting and problem solving;
- Accountable for costs, timeline and quality;
- Reporting to project director and senior management.
- Experience working at least on one Solar PV project;
- Relevant experience within the EPC renewable energy industry in positions of responsibility;
- Familiar with the EPC processes of investment projects;
- Contract management experience;
- Technical understanding of solar technology;
- Well-developed intercultural skills;
- Strong communication skills - systematic organizational approach;
- Ability to manage complex projects and multiple stakeholders;
- English (native speaker or excellent command).
Nice to have
- Academic degree, preferably in the field of renewable energies or engineering;
- German language;
- Willingness to travel.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.