Senior Project Manager - Downstream
This exciting Project Manager position is important to deliver high quality project results to our internal clients to help them reach their strategic goals. As a key member of the Logistics or Renifery Program Management Team you will have the opportunity to work on some big projects in Hungary.
By taking full responsibility for your job, your Main task would be managing and completing various projects within scope, budget and schedule, which includes:
- Developing detailed work plan, supervising and controlling the entire project according to the approved plans;
- Leading cross-functional project teams, managing stakeholders (e.g. Project Owners, contractors, suppliers, authorities, etc.);
- Taking part in Business Case definition;
- Co-ordinating and monitoring related procurement and financial processes;
- Strict control of costs and risks;
- Carry-out change management;
- Making sure that the project documentation is up-to-date;
- Preparing reports, decision making materials.
What makes you stand out?
- University or college degree in engineering (preferably mechanical or chemical engineering);
- Minimum 6 years’ of experience in managing industrial projects;
- Intermediate English language skills;
- Able to work on multiple focus points simultaneously;
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills (’can do’ attitude);
- Flexibility, ability to adapt to changes;
- Collaborative approach to working with others;
- User level MS Office and MS Project knowledge.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.