Project Manager - Energy Engineering Solutions
For our Energy Engineering Solutions team we are looking for a Project Manager who will be focused on different asset such as O&G, Hydrogen and CCUS (Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage), Offshore Wind, etc.
The ideal candidate will mainly work on different kind of projects related for example to decarbonisation, marine warranty surveys, technology validation etc.
- Perform day-to-day management of projects and ensure its effective implementation;
- Ensure effective and timely communications with clients and be their direct interface;
- Coordinate a multidisciplinary technical engineering team;
- Establish and maintain the project monitoring and deal with the project administration and financial management;
- Assist in further development, implementation and monitoring of the overall projects implementation plan;
- Draw up technical-commercial proposals and deal with technical tasks (drafting and review of technical due diligence reports,..);
- Attend Periodical meetings with Customer (reporting, MOM preparation, follow up of action list.
Minimum experience and required skills
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Naval Engineering or Civil Engineering;
- Having previous experience (min 3-5 years) as Project Manager/Project Coordinator in multidisciplinary engineering disciplines will be considered as a plus;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build good working relationships with colleagues and partners;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to prioritise the most relevant tasks at a given time;
- Great organisational skills and familiarity with a business mindset;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.