Basic Job Listing
What do I get?
A qualifying job gets an entry in the lower section of our job listings and our newsletter. When clicked, your job vacancy listing links to the full job description on your website.
If you would like to appear in the top section with your logo displayed alongside, or you don't have your job listed on your website and would like us to create a custom web page, then select a Standard Job Ad instead of a Basic Job Listing. Standard ads are also listed several times in the EuroClimateJobs Newsletter.
Does my job vacancy qualify for a basic job listing?
- The job must be for climate, environment or renewable energy specialists
- The full job description must be available at a web page on your site
- The job must be based in Europe
- The job must be a single job profile
- Not available for PhD positions, internships, unpaid jobs, and "calls for tender"
- Not available for recruitment agencies
If you don't qualify for basic listing, you can still reach our large international audience, simply select a Standard Job Ad.
Basic links are listed at our discretion. EuroClimateJobs reserves the right to reject basic listings that we feel are out of scope.