Renewable Energy Specialist
We are looking for a Renewable Energy Specialist to join our Business and Investors Advisory (BIA) team within Arup Milan Office.
Our global renewable energy advisory team is growing, and we are looking for renewable energy specialists to deliver technical advisory assignments supporting clients buying or selling renewable energy projects. We are looking for people with renewable project development, engineering, commercial or transaction experience in the renewable sector.
Within this role you will be working on discrete projects, typically comprising technical and Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) due diligence to inform buyers or sellers of renewable energy projects (on- and off-shore wind, solar and hydro).
The focus of technical due diligence work is to help evaluate potential investments by identifying and assessing technical, operational, commercial, and reputational risks and opportunities.
The role will also extend to conducting wider advisory work in the public and private sectors supporting energy transition, in accordance with the individual’s skillsets. Other activities may include:
- Contributing to project management tasks.
- Taking part to research and analysis assignments.
- Contributing to bid development for due diligence assignments.
- Taking part to conversations with clients.
- Contributing to sectoral knowledge through data analysis.
- Process improvement and continuous development.
- You have a relevant engineering or economics related degree, or equivalent experience with technologies including wind, solar photovoltaic, biomass, hydro power production.
- Onshore and offshore wind experience will be particularly valued, including experience with wind farms development, operation, and inspection.
- You have 1 to 3 years of post-graduation experience and track record within project development, engineering, commercial or transaction experience in the renewable energy sector.
- You may have prior experience of undertaking both technical and ESG due diligence on energy infrastructure assets.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English, you have quantitative and analytical skills, and good knowledge of both Excel and PowerPoint.
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for the position of Senior Renewable Energy Specialist.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.