Senior Business Consultant - Energy Efficiency & Sustainability
We are currently seeking a Senior Business Consultant- Energy Efficiency & Sustainability to join our HBT team in our Bucharest office.
The Senior Business Consultant proactively identify and develop leads, manages and executes a disciplined sales process from start to finish pursuing $1-10M opportunities. You will establish strategic relationships and have a vision for developing a committed customer, anticipating customer’s sustainability needs and requirements ensuring that they are met every step of the way from sale to execution. The role will be expected to deliver strong profitable growth in the form of new customers and new opportunities; with results above the set quota in support of Annual Operating Plan.
- We are looking for a passionate and driven Senior Business Consultant to be a key member of the European Sustainability sales team, using market knowledge, business development skills, relationship networks, sales experience and technical knowledge to provide customers with market leading market Energy Efficiency & Sustainability solutions;
- Achieve longer term trusted advisor relationship especially with new accounts, sales targets and ability to succeed in a fast-paced and highly matrixed environment;
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of the customers’ business, strategic drivers, ability to translate their sustainability vision into added value Smart Technology Solutions and related financial requirements in order to discuss and leverage strategic business case in line with the Green Deal RRP’s (Resilience and Recovery Programs from Memberstates) for your geography in conversation with the highest levels of the organization;
- Identify key stakeholders and decision makers within the customer business;
- You will also be able to collaborate internally with multiple functions across the organization to ensure delivery of high quality customer propositions and have a structured approach, using a robust Management Operating System (MOS) to ensure all essential sales forecasting and reporting requirements are fulfilled on time.
Key Experience & Capabilities
- An experienced (5+ years) Senior Business Consultant with a track record of success in selling Building Technology solutions, Energy Efficiency and/or Renewable Energy Solutions. Experience with Energy Performance contracting (EPC);
- Has a network at C-level with important accounts with Sustainability Targets and vision also including General contractors;
- Validated experience prospecting for opportunities and proven previous customer acquisition experience;
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively - able to execute these;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and commitment to empowerment;
- Ability to quickly understand and evaluate sustainability business cases & sales opportunities;
- High sense of urgency and goal orientation (thrives in fast paced environment);
- Strong intellectual curiosity with excellent presentation skills;
- You have extensive knowledge on the way to market by using facilitators, consultants, general contractor, advisors/planners etc. in the assigned region;
- The successful applicant will be an ambitious Sales Representative looking to forge a career within an innovative and global sustainability business. At Honeywell we want you to be courageous, think big and be the best you can;
- Good business and financial acumen;
- Executive level relationship building skills;
- Languages: English.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.