Business Development Consultant Energy Efficiency & Sustainability
We are now looking for a motivated and committed „Business Development Consultant Energy Efficiency & Sustainability“ within a key role in Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) growth strategy.
You will lead the demand generation initiatives for Sustainability and Energy Efficiency within our Key Consultants, Market Developers and Major Accounts across the assigned geography. The focus is on qualified lead acquisition and sales pipeline growth by audits, developing business cases, designing conceptional solutions and supporting Sales in making these opportunities successful.
With a direct reporting line to the Europe Demand Generation Director, you will work closely with Regional Sales Leaders, Business Consultants, Solution Advisors and Marketing Teams, to develop and drive qualified demand generation that resonate with Honeywell Building Technology (HBT) Projects & Services Sales strategy.
You will be an integral player in building and strengthening a quality scalable demand generation framework focused on the acquisition of new projects and targeted pursuits.
- You will be responsible for the early engagement and relationship management of Market Facilitators, new/ key accounts with Zero Carbon – Climate Neutral Objective programs, Sustainability Consultants and/or Developers for European Programs;
- Be informed on the local Green Deal 2030 - 2050 implementation plan (RRP’s) as well as Sustainable recovery legislation in the Europe enabling market opportunities relevant to utilizing sustainability to drive strategic and business value in Europe;
- Leverage financing & granting models for opportunities as they unfold as part of the Sustainable Recovery initiatives and legislation;
- Be fully aware of the Honeywell offering as well as align with the partnership networks on complementary offerings including renewable energy source and micro-grid offerings;
- Organize and manage the Sustainability & Energy Efficiency audits with the support of 3rd party consultants, auditors, and own Service organization;
- Actively grow a qualified demand lead generation pipeline to increase volume and quality with a healthy mix of both short term and longer-term leads;
- Manage key relationships, including C-level, within the assigned portfolio to generate future business as well as preferred vendor status;
- Identify portfolio gaps and latest market technology trends on Sustainability;
- Develop and internal and external partnership to drive and formulate high end value proposition;
- Provide reports and actively drive the health of KPIs such as to sales pipeline growth, conversion rate (HIT Rate), Consultant and Developers affiliation, and sales activity.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or University degree in Engineering, Sustainability & Energy or equivalent;
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in Energy Efficiency & Sustainability offerings and/or Energy Performance contracting (EPC), with HVAC experience as an asset;
- Good knowledge on renewable technologies including demand/supply balancing and micro-grids;
- Experience with measurement & validation reporting especially IPMVP (CMVP certification is a plus);
- Proven track record of supporting clients on Sustainability & Energy Efficiency solutions;
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively;
- Good business and financial acumen with the ability to execute and effectively drive results;
- Resourcefulness: ability to influence and collaborate with other HBT functions;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and commitment to empowerment;
- Ability to quickly understand and evaluate sustainability business cases & sales opportunities;
- High sense of urgency and goal orientation (thrives in fast paced environment);
- Exceptional communication skills including ability to take an independent stance when interfacing with cross functional stakeholders, while maintaining their respect and confidence;
- Full proficiency in English, with further European language skills.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.