Senior Business Development Executive
Brighton, United Kingdom
The Senior Business Development Manager will be instrumental in developing RINA offering of an assigned services portfolio and/or within an assigned geographical coverage.
- Collaborate with experienced Business Development Managers and Service Line leaders to focus on new business and sales opportunities, client visits and strategic account management;
- Attend Trade events and engage with new clients and follow up with detailed presentation and discussions;
- Identifying partners to support delivery of projects;
- Contribute to customer satisfaction, repeat business and developing new markets;
- Provide support on customer contracts, tenders and quotations;
- Responsible for order intake and business pipeline;
- Support contract closing activities;
- Work with wider team of business development managers to identify potential customer order acquisition opportunities;
- Support the development of ‘cross selling’ and mutual opportunities with Business Development teams in other Business Units;
- Track competitor activity and provide updates on competitor news and intelligence.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience and knowledge of projects in the renewable energy sector and decarbonisation is essential;
- 5-10 years’ experience with roles concentrated in business development and account management activities;
- Excellent communication skills and strong networking capabilities;
- A good personal network with financial institutions, renewable generation, storage and hydrogen sectors;
- Experience preparing quotations, pre-qualifications and responding to tenders;
- Experience of contributing to writing, appraising and negotiating detailed contracts and commercial agreements;
- Bachelor’s degree qualified (or equivalent) in Engineering (preferred) or a related discipline;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.