Senior Biofuels Trader/Feedstock
ROLE OF A TRADER
As a Feedstock Trader, you play an important role in driving the business forward. In this highly competitive market, you’ll constantly engage with prospective clients to fully grasp their needs, and apply strategic thinking to tailor-make solutions that cater to these requirements. This role entails exposure to a broad spectrum of professionals in the biofuel market, with the main focus on the European biofuel feedstock market.
- Building your own customer portfolio and originating/trading in Europe;
- Building long-term off-take agreements within the biofuel industry;
- Analyzing product streams and optimizing feedstock flows including technical specifications;
- Researching into business opportunities within the industry to always be one step ahead of the market.
- Extensive commercial experience (either in business development or trading) with a strong focus on the European biofuel feedstock market;
- Fluent English speaker, one of the following languages: French, German or Spanish is a plus;
- Experience in trading combined with knowledge of biofuels, waste based feedstocks, environmental commodities-related products;
- Strong problem solver with the ability to respond flexibly;
- Affinity with finance and deal structuring;
- Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude;
- Living in or willing to relocate to Amsterdam.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.