Project Manager SCADA
Athens or Wiesbaden
Our electrical department is creative, versatile, honest and colorful. With commitment and experience, our team of more than 70 electrical engineers brings renewable energies to the grid nationally and internationally. We need solution finders like you to implement our projects smoothly in the future.
- take over the processing of SCADA-related topics in the project phases of planning, construction, commissioning, handover and support;
- plan communication and SCADA systems for wind farms and solar parks and prepare the corresponding project documents;
- take care of the commissioning and function test of the SCADA system, as well as the integration into the control technology of the operating company;
- are the contact person for internal and external project participants throughout Germany, but also for international SCADA projects.
- have successfully completed a degree or training in the field of electrical engineering/automation technology/technical informatics or similar;
- have gained initial experience in project management and have excellent communication skills;
- have basic knowledge of communication technology (especially routers, switches, VLAN) and industrial communication protocols (Modbus and IEC-104) and their interfaces;
- ideally have experience in the field of PV monitoring and/or wind farm communication;
- have a good command of written and spoken English. German language skills are advantageous;
- have a solution-oriented, assertive and structured way of working.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.