Renewable Energy Assets Project Manager/European Scale
We are looking for a Renewable Energy Project Manager to support with the development and management of KMR´s utility-scale renewable energy assets. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Hands-on project management and co-development activities including project development planning, licensing, cash planning, and other technical matters regarding KMR’s renewable energy investments;
- Coordination of EPC tendering, as well as the preparation and management of the respective project construction contracts;
- Play an active role in technical due diligence, pre-feasibility and feasibility studies including site suitability appraisal, evaluation of suitable technologies, conceptual design and preliminary estimation of energy production;
- Support investment/M&A activities by identifying and evaluating technical and commercial elements of investment opportunities in utility-scale renewables energy assets - solar PV and onshore wind;
- Monitor market dynamics and regulatory environments.
- MSc in Engineering from a tier 1 academic institution;
- 3-5 years project management experience in the development and construction of utility-scale solar PV (experience with onshore wind is a plus), supported by strong knowledge of renewable energy permitting and regulatory frameworks;
- Proven track record and/or exposure to renewable energy transactions/acquisitions is a pre-condition;
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment and market standards around renewable energy across Europe;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Familiarity with EPC and IPP tendering processes, as well as EPC and O&M contracts;
- Fluent in English. Any other European language is a plus.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.