Senior Expert Renewable Power Analytics
- You are part of the definition of the long-term (renewable) power strategy.
- In alignment with the corporate Market and Competitive Intelligence team, you analyze primary and secondary data on short to mid-term renewable power supply and demand, market prices and competitors in EU region and also on country-level.
- You contribute to the generation of bespoke power price curves.
- You support the definition of hedging and portfolio management strategies in line with risk framework and in close collaboration with demand centers.
- You perform Power Purchase Agreements valuations (incl. price and imbalance risk assessment).
- You track and benchmark portfolio performance.
- You collect long-term demand forecasts and hedging needs from demand centers.
- You are part of renewable power asset development projects.
- Together with the corporate Public Affairs team you evaluate and assess European and national regulatory initiatives for business relevance and impact.
- You prepare regular reporting to senior leadership to provide visibility about market developments.
- University degree in business or engineering.
- A minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience, preferably related to power markets and/or consulting.
- A plus is experience in power analytics, long- term fundamental power market modelling.
- Project Management experience is an advantage.
- Fluent in English, German and additional languages are an advantage.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.