Solar Design Engineer
Our Solar Design&Technology Department is providing engineering solutions for all the photovoltaic projects developed by the Company, covering the full design life-cycle – starting with the concept and ending with the as built documentation. The Department is split in Teams, where we combine the experience of the senior engineers with the desire to learn of the juniors – all this in a friendly environment, with people from different nations connected by the passion to design high quality pv projects. To further grow and strengthen our team, we need more people like you.
- Design utility scale Solar projects, at a preliminary or detailed level, using industry-standard software;
- Define technical parameters and specifications for the main components and ensure the compliant with industry condes;
- Review technical drawings prepared by the design team and/or external providers;
- Support the addition and professional growth of junior members, also collaboration with cross business teams;
- Support the preparation of post-construction documentation;
- Provide expertise during project implementation, remotely and on site.
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering;
- Professional experience of several years in the photovoltaic industry in a relevant position;
- Expertise in solar energy modelling programs such as PVsyst and design software (AutoCad, PVcase etc.);
- Fluent in English, ideally speaking German and additional languages would be an asset;
- Able to work independently as well as in a team;
- Experience in solar construction processes (as a site manager or a technical auditor) will be considered an asset.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.