PPA Business Developer
Curious about our culture? We are a young, dynamic, and passionate business. We are looking for someone who is as thrilled by renewable energy as we are. At AFS Energy, we believe success is best when it’s shared. Sounds good?
What will you be doing as a PPA Business developer?
- Find new prospects for target accounts via high-volume cold calling, networking, campaigns and social outreach;
- Conduct market research to research and analyse market trends, technological advancements, potential clients and their industry trends, to help inform business decisions;
- Advise and facilitate PPAs between two parties. You will be responsible for the negotiation and structuring of the PPA on behalf of the clients, with a calculated approach to protocols and procedures;
- Create analyses and presentations to update your clients and stakeholders with market trends, PPA strategies and other relevant information;
- Formulate and execute strategies to enhance your understanding of the European PPA market, optimise your performance, and achieve your sales targets;
- Collaborate with other AFS desks to further establish trades and cross-market relationships.
What do we expect?
- Completed at least a bachelor’s degree;
- 1 - 3 work experience in a business development/sales role, ideally in a utility, energy trader or producer company;
- Fluency in Polish, English and preferably German. Any other EU language would be a plus;
- Eager, energetic, curious, and proactive by nature;
- Strong communicative skills to convince (y)our clients with ingenious propositions and strong arguments;
- Negotiation is your middle name – you never give up until you succeed;
- An eye for improvement and efficiency.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.