Senior Expert Renewable Power Analytics
- In alignment with the Market and Competitive Intelligence team, you analyze primary and secondary data on short to mid-term renewable power supply and demand, market prices and competitors in EU region and also on country-level;
- Together with the OMV Pubic Affairs team you evaluate and assess European and national regulatory initiatives for business relevance and impact;
- You support the development or procurement of forecasting, valuation, portfolio management and risk models for (renewable) power markets, in line with OMV corporate approach and scenarios;
- You contribute to the generation of bespoke power price curves;
- You support the definition of hedging and portfolio management strategies in line with risk framework and in close collaboration with demand centers;
- You are part of the definition of long-term (renewable) power sourcing strategy based on forecasts and you closely align with LCB-RP colleagues in Analytics, Balancing & Market Access, PPA Sourcing and Asset Investments & Management teams;
- You perform PPA valuations (incl. price and imbalance risk assessment);
- You track and benchmark portfolio performance;
- You collect long-term demand forecasts and hedging needs from demand centers;
- You collaborate with internal intelligence functions like Market and Competitive Intelligence or Public Affairs;
- You prepare regular reporting to senior leadership to provide visibility about market developments.
- Unversity degree in business or engineering;
- At least 7 years of relevant professional experience, preferably related to power markets;
- A plus is experience in power analytics, long- term fundamental power market modelling;
- Project Management experience is an advantage;
- Fluent in English, German and additional languages are an advantage.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.