Electronics Procurement Specialist
About the role
We are looking for an Electronics Procurement Specialists (Middle profile, +4 years of experience), with knowledge in Electronics distributors to help our Electronics Procurement Team to develop a PCBA production strategy supported by external vendors (Electronic Manufacturing Services) to meet Wallbox’s production requirements and manage the electronic supply chain end to end to ensure this goal.
Defining and executing the inventory strategy to ensure production schedule is met while maintaining a safety stock to mitigate supply disruption. Able to deliver efficient, effective and flexible solutions to meet production requirements. Developing strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure inventory strategy execution. Work under general supervision, reviewed by Management.
Specific duties will include:
- General tasks:
- Schedule the supply of materials/components to meet production requirements and minimum safety stock levels.
- Day-to-day order management and management of deliveries for Mass Production.
- Take follow up actions in relation to material shortages that affect production: escalation to distributor/manufacturer.
- Utilise any Material Requirements Planning system (MRP) or IT system that is in place and ensure that data is accurate and up to date and resolve any issues as required.
- Audit Contract Manufacturers’ Supply Chain to guarantee their production schedule.
- Manage inventory accuracy. Monitor inventory levels against agreed target levels.
- Minimize obsolete stock and ensure business is left with minimum liability.
- Create regular statistical reports and analysis and update others in the organization.
- Relationship Management:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to forecast, plan and facilitate on-time materials to the production line as and when required, avoiding disruption to production.
- Generate and communicate supplier material delivery schedules and forecasts to ensure they reflect requirements and meet demands.
- Support assessment and sourcing of suppliers in conjunction with members of the purchasing team.
- Support supplier meetings and negotiations to ensure demand for materials is met.
- Resolve supplier concerns and evaluate supplier performance in conjunction with members of the purchasing team.
- + 4 Years of experience in a procurement role.
- Mandatory previous experience in industrial environments.
- Bachelor degree in Business Admin/Economics.
- Preferably experience in Electronics components and distributors and PCBA Manufacturers (IoT Modules, Power devices (high voltage power sector like mosfets, IGBTs, power converters,), Digital ICs (MPU, MCU, Memories, Transceivers), etc.
- Preferably knowledge of the whole electronics supply chain.
- Preferably experience in mass production environment.
- Soft skills: able to prioritize, able to work under pressure and able to understand production needs.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.