Senior ESG Consultant
Leveraging our ESG data intelligence platform, you help our clients:
- Identify ESG strategic topics (e.g. research, regulatory analysis, peer benchmarking);
- Build their ESG roadmaps (e.g. low-carbon trajectory definition, projects prioritization and structuring);
- Transform their organizations (e.g. ESG organization, processes, and tools definition and implementation, project management);
- Monitor their performance (e.g. deployment of our ESG data intelligence platform, ESG regulatory and voluntary reporting, asset scoring).
- 3+ years of experience in management consulting;
- Passion for the environmental transition;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Great people management skills - Ability to engage all stakeholders, from the field to the C-suite;
- Proficient at using data analysis and visualisation tools;
- Pioneering mindset and eagerness to participate to the construction of a team;
- Fit with Deepki’s values: Drive, Commitment, Righteousness and Goodwill;
- Excellent level of English (another European language is a plus);
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Business.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Real Estate and/or ESG;
- Programming skills (Python/R).
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.