Business Support Manager Zero Emission Vehicles
Zero Emission transport is not only about selling electric trucks it is about being able to offer the customer a total solution to help him with this transition. As Business Support Manager it is your responsibility that DAF offers the correct consultancy services to support this transition at the customer. This means that you will be identifying new - and optimizing existing consultancy services.
Furthermore you will, together with our training- and dealer-development departments, make sure that these consultancy services are embedded in our sales processes at the dealer.
Main task are
- Monitoring the consultancy process at the dealers and subsidiaries to identify shortcomings and opportunities;
- Leading continuous improvement initiatives within this integrated sales process;
- Defining new ZE consultancy services, based on the available information and data within the DAF Backoffice systems eg. DAF Connect, ITS, RMI, MultiSupport etc.;
- Together with the responsible departments identify training and network development needs;
- For complex cases you will also help to support our network with possible tailer made solutions.
You report to the Program Director Zero Emission Vehicles.
- Minimal a Bachelor’s degree with knowledge and experience in the area of marketing and sales;
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience within DAF;
- Proactively optimize existing and develop new working processes;
- Strong analytic skills and ability to analyze complex processes combined with an ability to provide alternatives and solutions;
- Communication and cooperation with DAF internal and external, incl. reporting towards management;
- You have knowledge of and experience in the field of Sales and After Sales Processes;
- Possesses a problem-solving attitude and a tendency to tackle challenges and business management issues of the customer and end-user base;
- Experience in e-Mobility is a plus.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.