- You act as a trustworthy contact person for your customers and are responsible for the successful maintenance and development of national and international customer relationships (B2B) in the field of photovoltaics;
- With us, you take on a strategic function and discuss the future needs of your customers in a regular exchange. We offer the greatest added value when we can identify the need before the customer does;
- You manage the sales process: As the central sales and technical contact for the customer, you coordinate the customer's technical requirements with our various internal departments;
- You are responsible for the preparation of quotations and contract negotiations up to the conclusion of the contract.
- You have a technical degree (engineering) or (technician) training in the field of energy or communication electronics;
- You have experience in building long-term customer relationships;
- Knowledge in the field of photovoltaics and network technology makes your job onboarding easier;
- You are a skilled communicator in Italian and English;
- You have a pronounced hands-on mentality combined with a high-quality standard;
- You want to make a difference together with us, are innovative, full of ideas and always have an open ear for the concerns of our customers.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.