Country Manager Director UK & Ireland
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our UK team as Country Director/Manager UK. We are looking for a highly motivated, organised and enthusiastic individual.
What you will do to help drive energy transition:
- You will play a key leadership role in implementing the Go-to-Market Strategy, acting as a hands-on leader to grow the business and create a high performing team. As the key interface between internal teams and partners;
- You will provide strategic direction, skills development, and a very strong personal contribution to the sales effort;
- Add value to the success of the sonnen Group through an understanding of its key business drivers; driving growth through sales, channel development and capitalizing on future business opportunities;
- Establishing budgets (on a company as well as on a departmental level) and manage these accordingly for the company as well as for individual projects;
- Actively managing risk and identifying and quantifying mitigation measures to ensure business continuity and growth of sonnen;
- Report key performance measures for the business to the C-Level management team on a quarter-basis;
- Preparing and implementing comprehensive growth plans and overseeing sonnen’s financial performance, investments, and other business ventures;
- Directing and supervising the recruitment of staff and being responsible for the effective staffing and team structuring to fulfil the company's contractual obligations;
- Providing guidance and leadership for the team as required and planning, approving, and overseeing people development and training measures to grow the local team;
- Ensure all company Group and Business Unit policies and requirements are appropriately implemented and followed;
- Represent the company and the wider sonnen Group, modelling the sonnen values.
What you will need for that journey:
- Diploma or Master level qualifications in Business or Management;
- Outstanding knowledge of the renewable energy market with a deep understanding of project development and project management processes and of financial performance metrics;
- Experience of PV and/or C&I projects would be a benefit;
- Demonstrable 10+ years of experience in developing & executing strategic and detailed financial business plans. PnL experience is essential;
- Prior success as a Sales Manager or General Manager who has led the creation and execution of a “go to market” strategy for a new solution delivered through strategic partners (Direct customers, distributors, and resellers);
- Extensive experience in leadership and people management, being a natural coach and an inspiring example to improve the strengths and motivation of team members at all levels;
- Proactive and entrepreneurial attitude combined with strict compliance with the Company's policies and guidelines;
- High flexibility to adapt to changing market conditions, ability to respond to disruptive environments, seeing disruptive events as an opportunity rather than a threat to re-create the business;
- Experience of working in both a rapidly growing organization and large public companies;
- Fearlessly takes on all issues, challenges, and people; comfortably confronts and works through conflict; delivers negative feedback and messages without hesitation; deals promptly and fairly with problem performers; challenges the status quo;
- Fluency in English and other languages are a plus.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.