EPC Project Manager
Defining the technical feasibility of the project:
- Participate in the feasibility assessment of the project in coordination with the sales team.
- Define the project's requirements (equipment, personnel) with their n+1.
- Conduct site visits and preparing quotations to establish the budget with their n+1.
- Identify technical specifications for RFQ and contracts in coordination with the engineering department (applicable standards, expected deliverables, documentation, etc.).
- Coordinate the design of plans based on defined specifications.
- Participate in the procurement process in coordination with the procurement department.
- Initiate purchase requests while adhering to established procedures and contribute to the assembly and argumentation of investment requests.
Technical and financial project management:
- Define the timelines for each phase of the projects.
- Prepare quotations to establish the budget with EPC executive.
- Prioritize interventions based on various criteria: customer requests, equipment availability, alternative solutions, etc.
- Ensure waste management control on the construction site.
- Monitor material supply orders for the project according to the established implementation schedule.
- Monitor and ensure work is following technical and contractual specifications, standards, regulations, and QHSE rules (quality, hygiene, safety, and environment).
- Prepare progress reports for project reviews and ensuring adherence to the execution schedule.
- Update the project schedule (using MS Project) with the progress status of different project phases.
- Monitor the project budget (costs incurred to date and forecasts for completion) using cost control tools assuring to evaluate deviation, propose remedial plans and ensure revenues and EBITDA is according with the budget.
- Coordinate the different field project related teams.
- Control the schedule of subcontractor interventions, ensuring compliance with safety instructions and proper execution of work.
- Adjust resources to meet deadlines and cost targets.
- Supervise and ensure the conformity of construction work carried out by the team or external service providers.
- Ensure safety on construction sites with support from the HSE department.
- Develop the skills of team members (raising awareness/training - individual interviews - training needs).
- Manage the activity of team members based on their skills, workload, and deadlines.
- Disseminate information and animating the team (information meetings/briefings).
- Conduct interviews, evaluate direct subordinates, and implement appropriate recognition or disciplinary measures.
- Define the individual and collective goals of one's team in alignment with the objectives set by the company.
- Distribute workload within one's area of responsibility while ensuring fairness.
- Master's degree from an engineering school.
- Master’s degree in project management or PMP is a plus. Electrical background required in Portugal and Brazil.
- 5 years of experience in execution or construction project management.
- Driver's license (B).
- General knowledge in solar, wind, hydro, and/or storage energy fields.
- In-depth knowledge of industrial project construction or the energy sector.
- Deep understanding of principles of construction contracts.
- General knowledge of construction law and labor law.
- In-depth knowledge of hygiene and safety regulations.
- Proficient in professional English (reading, writing, speaking).
- Proficiency in office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Managerial skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to respond quickly in various professional situations.
- Resilience to stress.
- Enjoyment of work on construction sites.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and develop action plans.
- Negotiation skills.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.