Senior Communications Manager - Marketing & Sustainability
GE Renewable Energy
Join the journey with LM Wind Power to continue playing leading role in energy transition with strong communications and storytelling skills. Lead the external Market Communications effort for the company to continue powerful brand positioning.
The external communications role will include creating and delivering strong narratives around three pillars – We know Blades”, Sustainability and People using multiple channels and social media suite. The person is responsible for creating content on website, print and social media. The position shall oversee all external communications (conference presentations, paper, interviews etc.) and handle IP and brand sensitivities. Moreover, the person shall represent LM Wind Power in trade association work groups and other stakeholder groups, with a focus on European developments.
The industry is rapidly using Sustainability” as core principle of engagement across value chain. The role is expected to work closely with concerned stakeholders in creating and promoting sustainability narrative and reports.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and deliver yearly Content calendar: Work closely with Thought Leadership Committee, Marketing, and other internal stakeholders to maintain and build the three pillars of LM’s external positioning - #WeKnowBlades, Sustainability & DEI/People. Support activities for the content that is presented at targeted industry conferences and events;
- Marketing Material: Work on key collaterals such as brand movie, short animation clips, brochures, and digital content covering (new) products and services;
- Website & social media: Update content, curate Social Media content and monitor effectiveness;
- Review external content for brand compliance, IP & messaging;
- Prepare briefing document on key topics (heat map issues, footprint adjustments, e.g.) and coordinate with GE Vernova Wind businesses as needed;
- LM Branding support;
- Execute regular Spotlight broadcast session with select Management Team members on strategic business topics;
- Coordinate online social media presence (mostly Facebook and LinkedIn) for manufacturing locations based on their need and context.
- Master’s degree (min. bachelor’s) in communications and business administration;
- Professional fluency in written and spoken English. Knowledge of additional European language(s) beneficial;
- Good understanding of and connect to renewable energy business, wind background desirable;
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in an international communications role, ideally in a truly global organization;
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to work with short deadlines;
- Willing to travel as needed for business purpose;
- Requires valid European work permit;
- Location is flexible, however in one of LM Wind Power’s offices in Europe.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.