Project Engineer, Solar Energy Advisory
As a member of the Solar Energy Advisory team, the Project Engineer is responsible as a key contributor on the execution of independent energy production estimates and operational energy production estimates for solar PV plants at various stages of development.
This position will work under the direction of the Solar Advisory Team having responsibility for the completion of high-quality solar energy related analysis work. The analysis of solar energy projects involves working across the full spectrum of analysis from initial data acquisition and validation, long-term estimates, energy modeling through losses and uncertainties evaluation, in support of the completion of bankable energy production assessments.
The position requires a mature candidate with strong data analytics capabilities and effective communication skills, possibility to expand into further areas in the solar advisory team is possible.
- Good understanding of solar technology with experience in the review of main PV related equipment (PV modules, inverters, trackers and other main equipment in the BOS of a solar PV Project).
- Supporting the Solar Advisory team on the execution of feasibility studies and energy production estimates for utility scale Solar PV Projects.
- Good understanding on typical KPIs for solar PV and high-level understanding of energy modelling for solar PV projects.
- Work with internal resources, associate project managers, project managers, as well as sub-consultants. Ensure project deliverables stay on time, on target, and on budget.
- Support on the development of new procedures and processed in the team.
- Timely and efficient completion of high-quality solar energy analysis work.
- At least 3 years of experience working in the solar PV industry with experience on energy modelling and data analytics.
- At least bachelors-level education and core competence in a relevant field, e.g., mechanical, civil or electrical engineering, or environmental engineering.
- Master in Renewable Energy related aspects.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international team.
- Capable of supporting different complexity and size Projects.
- Fluent (werbal and writting in english).
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.