Project Manager Sales - Green Hydrogen (EPC)
What you will enjoy doing
- You are responsible to drive Green Hydrogen projects for our clients by developing technical and commercial proposals based on Linde Engineering`s EPC capabilities;
- Engaging with our customers, currently based primarily in the EMEA region, to understand their business needs with respect to (Green) Hydrogen;
- You will manage interdisciplinary teams and proposal activities across the engineering disciplines with the goal to prepare high-quality proposals within your project budget;
- As first contact to the customer, you will be guiding our clients towards best-fit concepts;
- You will be in charge of contract negotiations, supported by our commercial team;
- Managing the client relationship throughout the project up to the final signature;
- You will prepare internal Bid-/NoBid-decisions, Proposal Approval meetings and management reporting.
What makes you great
- You have a Master’s/Bachelor`s degree in Engineering (MSc/Dipl.-Ing.) or combined engineering and business administration (“Wirtschaftsingenieur”);
- Work experience in sales, proposal and/or project management in a related industry (Industrial Project Management, EPC and/or CCUS) is very beneficial;
- You have outstanding capabilities to develop first-of-its-kind solutions and motivation to drive EPC projects during the BD & sales phases;
- You have an understanding of process engineering, mechanical engineering and electro-chemical technologies;
- Customer-orientation with good business acumen, effective communication and strong negotiation skills;
- Feel comfortable in a collaborative, dynamic cross-functional team environment;
- You are self-reliable a have the drive to go the extra mile in order to win the project;
- Willingness to relocate to Dresden (Germany) is crucial for this role;
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing; German is beneficial.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.