Project Manager - Renewables
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our Operations team part of our Operations Division in our Thessaloniki Offices.
By joining this role, you’ll play a vital role in managing cross-functional projects and ensuring the efficient operation of various business processes within the organization. You will be working closely with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and external partners to achieve project objectives and deliver high-quality results.
Your role will encompass:
- Work closely with the Operations team members to plan, execute, and monitor key projects aligned with the organization's day to day operations issues and ensure follow-up on action items to drive project progress
- Facilitate communication and collaboration among different business units and departments involved in each project
- Work closely with development, construction, legal and finance teams to gather project requirements and ensure seamless communication
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation related to the projects and manage projects virtual data rooms to ensure accuracy and completeness. Identify any missing or incomplete information and take steps to rectify it
- Provide regular updates to senior leadership on project progress, challenges, and milestones
- Provide insights and recommendations to improve organizational effectiveness
What you bring to the role:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager, preferably within the renewable energy sector
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language
- Able to multitask and oversee several projects simultaneously
- Analytical mindset with the ability to identify and solve complex problems.
- Familiarity with business operations, planning, and project management methodologies
Share the same Value Based Behaviors:
- People & Personal growth
- Results orientation & Safety excellence
- Collaboration & Trust
- Empathy & Effective communication
- Flexibility & Adaptability
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.