Project Assistant - Project Development
Slough, United Kingdom
You will be responsible for assisting in the identification of new land opportunities for the development of renewable energy projects from the initial site selection through to pre-construction. This position involves significant interaction with other ABO staff as part of a multi-discipline team including staff in ABO Wind´s offices across the UK, Republic of Ireland and Germany.
- Assist with the development of solar and hybrid energy projects (to include other technologies as required) from initial site search and feasibility assessment through to pre-construction;
- Use of GIS software to appraise sites and identify land registry information;
- Support the senior project development team on all aspects of development including liaison on with technical and design teams, land agents, third party specialists and public relations.
- Degree in planning, environmental, land or engineering discipline;
- Desirable: 1+ years post qualification experience;
- Understanding of planning policy and environmental impact assessment regulations;
- Experience of site assessment, planning application/consent process;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with ability to liaise with senior management and build and develop relationships with key stakeholders;
- Self-motivated with problem solving attitude;
- Ability to work unsupervised to strict deadlines with an often-conflicting workload, multi-tasking various parts of a project or initiative;
- Full driving license and access to a vehicle as the position requires frequent travel throughout the UK.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.