Process Improvement Advisor - Offshore Wind
Stockholm, Hamburg, Amsterdam, London or Kolding
We are looking for a solution-oriented person with an improvement mindset, who shares our passion for building a sustainable society and energy landscape. As Process Improvement Advisor, you will report to the Head of Process Excellence, a strategy-oriented function which is responsible for implementing and fostering a best-in-class continuous process improvement culture.
As Process Improvement Advisor, you will be part of the team that owns the process landscape and helps take our business improvement ecosystem to the next level. In this role, you will be supporting the organization to become the best version of itself by creating and maintaining transparency, improving ways of working or assessing and analysing processes to identify opportunities. The overall aim is to enable faster, high quality decision making, flexible and scalable operations and sustainable competitive advantage.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Your key responsibilities are to create valuable meetings and workshops and ensure the desired outcome is realized and engage with Process Owners and Process Managers to drive continuous improvement. Further:
- Support Process Communities to identify and prioritize opportunities;
- Create meaningful analyses and actionable reports, identifying improvement opportunities in processes for your stakeholders;
- Develop to-be processes and solution proposals for future implementation;
- Drive continued implementation of new and improved processes and follow up via Process Communities;
- Train and coach Process Owners and Process Managers to help them multiply the process improvement culture within their domain;
- Work with and be exposed to a variety of stakeholders, including management on different levels in the organisation.
- You have a university degree (or equal) in business, economics, engineering or similar;
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years relevant work experience for example in a role as process manager, project manager or an equivalent operational role;
- You have experience in continuous improvement or business analysis, certification is a plus;
- You are structured, proactive and comfortable to engage and guide others;
- You enjoy working with a variety of stakeholders and you are a strong communicator across hierarchical levels;
- You have a data-driven mindset and are curious about identifying improvements or understanding the context of end-to-end processes;
- You are skilled in dealing with complex issues, problems and challenges – always seeing the big picture and daring to challenge but also prone to detail;
- Preferably, you have first experience to translate business requirements into digital requirements.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.