Business Development & Partner Manager
SMA Solar Technology
Your contribution to the big picture
- You are responsible for identifying, analyzing and evaluating strategic cooperations, partnerships and also new business models;
- You create business cases and concepts to establish new business opportunities based on our system and solution offering within SMA;
- You observe the international markets and competitors and identify trends as well as new distribution or sales potentials in our target markets;
- You identify potential strategic partners, evaluate their attractiveness and derive economic and technical objectives for the partnerships;
- You represent SMA towards potential strategic partners and take over their active support;
- You are responsible for the implementation of selected business development projects;
- You are the sparring partner for your colleagues in the Business Unit Home and are in continuous contact with our international branches and subsidiaries.
Your skills are in demand
- You have successfully completed your studies (technical or business focus);
- You have active sales, business development or partner management experiences;
- You are creative and like to think things in a new way;
- You ideally have a strong and international network in the areas of PV, storage, electromobility, heat pumps or virtual power plants;
- You are actively interested in the developments and market changes of the energy supply of tomorrow;
- You have a high level of competence in analyzing new business opportunities;
- You speak business fluent English;
- Your very high cooperation competence and distinct networking ability as well as your analytical skills round off your profile.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.