Site & Permitting Specialist
What will you do?
- Develop solar greenfield projects from scratch to a Ready to Build stage; manage the PLA obtaining within specified timelines.
- Maintain continuous communication with local authorities to facilitate project development.
- Identify suitable terrains for PV project development.
- Collaborate with consultants and specialists for specific project development tasks to meet RTB deadlines.
- Lead the preparation of applications for environmental, building, and other required permits for project approval.
- Coordinate with various departments (Administration, Technical, and Procurement) to optimize layout, manage project costs, and ensure compliance with X-ELIO's policies and regulations.
What do we need?
- Preferred academic background: Engineering, BS in Law or Economics.
- At least 4 years of similar experience.
- High level of spoken and written English.
- Previous experience in a Power/Renewable Energies/PV developer company.
- Knowledge of the PV sector, regulations, policies, etc. in Italy.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.