Technical Advisory Senior Specialist
As part of the Italy Consulting & Engineering team based in Milan (Italy), the candidate will give technical support for Technical Due Diligence processes (M&A transactions, Project Finance and others) of renewable energy projects with a particular focus on PV, as well as perform activities such as general technical advisory services, construction monitoring, engineering design review, project management and site management among others.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform technical due diligences of PV and Wind assets.
- Perform site visits to terrains where projects are being developed to detect the risks associated with the terrain, restrictions (rivers, electric lines, protected trees), the surroundings and other possible constraints that could affect the project both during the construction or the operational phase.
- Monitoring of the projects under construction, to detect any deviation and issues that may affect the project during the operational phase.
- Perform site visit to projects already in operation to identify any issues that could affect the long-term operation of the plants.
- Support the construction team in the Owner´s Engineering services.
- Perform yield assessments of PV projects, using tools such as PVsyst.
- Support during the development phase of the PV projects.
- MSC in Energy/Industrial Engineer or similar.
- 2-3 years of experience in the energy market as a minimum.
- Experience in Consultancy and the Renewable Market.
- Technical knowledge of solar PV.
- PV/wind solar projects development experience in Italy.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office package, AutoCAD, PVsyst, MS Project.
- Language Skills: English: TOEIC 800+, C1 level or similar, Spanish will be considered a plus.
- Charter Engineer qualifications will be considered a plus.
- Experienced in Construction of Energy Plants and/or Substations.
- Other renewable markets experience (CSP, Biomass, Hydro...).
- Knowledge of specialized software, especially PVsyst.
- Technical knowledge of wind energy projects will be considered a plus.
- Windpro and/or Vortex knowledge.
- Perform energy yield assessments of wind projects will be considered a plus.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.