Business Developer - Hydrogen
As Business Development - Hydrogen you will be responsible for driving the search for new business opportunities, establishing strategic partnerships, and expanding our presence in the rapidly evolving hydrogen market. Your efforts will directly contribute to the advancement of our mission to create a sustainable energy future.
We have many experts and teams supporting you in all areas and you will have the chance to work internationally with people from many different countries and offices.
More specifically you will
- Develop the offshore hydrogen strategy leading to the build up of a hydrogen portfolio;
- Building up project pipeline together with other departments by identifying most attractive opportunities based on strategic, commercial and regulatory fit;
- New Business Development: Identify and engage potential customers, partners, and stakeholders in the hydrogen sector. Cultivate and maintain strong relationships to drive business development efforts;
- Market Analysis and Strategy: Conduct thorough market research to identify trends, opportunities, and potential competitors in the hydrogen industry. Develop and implement effective business strategies to capitalize on market growth;
- Strategic Partnerships: Collaborate with key industry players, government agencies, and research institutions to establish strategic partnerships that support the growth of our hydrogen business;
- Represent Vattenfall Offshore Hydrogen internationally across markets and all relevant summits and conferences;
- Coordinate deliverables and resource requirements with other key stakeholders to implement the strategy.
For succeeding in this role
You have a strategic and analytical mindset that allows you to make sense of complex and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems. You are actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning. You have an adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations. You are consistently setting goals for yourself and taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense high energy and enthusiasm.
Furthermore you can easily build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives. You relate openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people. You have the ability to anticipate and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders. You can develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
Your qualification and experience
- Degree in a relevant field of Economics, Business Administration or Engineering;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing new businesses models, cases and new application for new markets;
- Experience in consulting is an asset;
- Highly motivated, inspiring and communicative;
- Demonstrated ability to work in international teams, performance mindset and willingness to learn constantly;
- You have the skillset to influence and question the status quo both internally and externally on various organizational levels;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.