Site Manager (Solar)
- Onsite management (construction supervision) of international large complex PV projects;
- Takeover of the projects at the end of the planning phase and manage the sites until the turnkey handover to O&M;
- Project execution including cross functional coordination with the EPC team, coordination of acceptance procedures, and handover to the O&M team;
- Coordination of all subcontractors and site activities;
- Monitoring and control of deadlines, costs and quality and HSE across all projects;
- Conflict and claims management;
- Coordination of commissioning and performance test as well as acceptance tests;
- Reporting and document administration;
- Interface management between relevant stakeholders like landowners, project developers, energy suppliers and authorities;
- Construction risks identification, troubleshooting and problem solving;
- Logistics, material acceptance and material handover to the contractors and coordination with suppliers on delivered materials;
- Reporting to construction coordinator.
- Academic degree in the area of engineering or business and/or equivalent experience;
- At least six years of work experience in the solar PV area is a must;
- Strong communication skills - systematic organizational approach;
- Ability to manage complex projects and multiple stakeholders;
- Familiar with the process of procurement, construction and logistics of investment projects;
- Technical understanding of solar photovoltaics incl. Contract management experience;
- English (excellent command), German (desired), Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch (is a plus);
- Willingness to travel and work from the project sites.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.