Project Engineer Manager
Berlin or Dresden, Germany
As Project Engineer Manager, you will be leading the projects in the warranty phase along with the project manager working towards project closure.
Your primary focus will be to optimizing technical solutions (cost effective solution, ease of installation and operation of the systems) in line with Customer expectation are implemented by project engineering team and Partners, and that documentation are delivered as per project general time schedule.
- Be the technical leader and execute the project deliverables.
- Provide technical leadership and interface with the Project Manager to support completion of the project.
- Coordinating and managing all key interfaces with various stakeholder to close project warranty scope.
- Facilitate and Lead Engineering technical reviews and gates.
- Leading project engineering resources to deliver engineering scope
- Responsible for customer management for the Engineering deliverables.
- Use technical experience and expertise and data analysis as a basis for Engineering decisions.
- BSc or MSc in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in Engineering Equipment Package (EEP) or Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects.
- Experience in Project Management delivery
- In depth experience in HVDC industry including HVDC station equipment and design.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, experienced in creating and presenting to other stake holders.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.