Sustainability Process Engineer
What is the role?
- Responsible for managing execution of sustainability projects from the idea to successful implementation and market launch;
- Leading implementation of creative ideas, concepts and strategies of water consumption reduction, reuse and recycling for the semiconductor industry;
- Development of new digital tools essential for defining complete water management strategies for high complexity systems;
- Serving customers throughout sustainability projects lifetime;
- Estimating projects expenses CapEx, OpEx;
- Analysis of water and wastewater qualities;
- Design, piloting and evaluation of water and wastewater treatment processes;
- Implementation and testing of prototypes and pilot plants;
- Literature and web research;
- Creating and contributing to future know-how of the company;
- Writing technical documentation and reports.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a bachelor or master degree in science, preferably in Chemical/Process/Industrial Engineering;
- You have at least a first professional experience 3-5 years, preferably in water or wastewater treatment;
- A good understanding of economics and sustainability context;
- You show self-initiative and creativity, you are flexible and able to work under pressure;
- You are mobile and you like to travel worldwide also over several weeks;
- You have a good team-oriented working attitude with excellent communication skills to work in close co-operation with our other internal international departments, suppliers and customers;
- You are fluent in English spoken and written. German, French or other languages are an added value.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.