Technical Employee/Engineer Photovoltaic (m/f/d)
with a Lot of Initiative in the Field of Renewables (30h to Full-time Possible)
voltaigo is a young company based in Austria in one of the currently most exciting and fastest growing industries with global relevance for climate protection. We bring our international know-how to photovoltaic projects in Austria where we work on rooftop as well as on ground mounted projects, and are looking for new colleagues who want to work with us to implement the climate goals. If you want to use your experience, learn more about photovoltaics and gain more practical knowledge in the implementation of projects, this is the right job for you.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Engineering and technical planning of PV systems;
- Preparation of offers;
- Preparation of documents for grid capacity inquiries and subsidies;
- Service and project follow-up.
What you should bring with you…
- Enthusiasm for the renewable energy sector;
- You get down to business and like to help to solve problems;
- You are communicative and like to take on responsibility;
- You are a graduate or student in energy and environmental management, building and energy technology, urban renewable energy technologies, renewable energies, or a comparable course;
- Good MS Office knowledge;
- Driving license;
- CAD knowledge is an advantage;
- German spoken and written;
- Like photovoltaic modules, you can have corners and edges.
What we offer…
- A young and dynamic company with a lot of Know-How in the field of renewable energies, one of the core sectors for climate protection;
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision making;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibilities for continuing training;
- Hands on job where you can see your direct contribution and results immediately.
The position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in the metal industry on a full-time basis (38.5 hours). Willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and previous experience. If you would like to accompany us and to contribute to reaching the expanison targets for renewables, we look forward to receiving your application documents (CV + cover letter) to:
Andreas Feichtinger MBA, MSc
tel: +43 2236 37407410
Because every module has an impact! www.voltaigo.com
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.