Project Development Manager
The Project Manager will focus on the development in term, budget, quality, and security of Renewable Energy in solar projects.
- Manage all resources assigned to the project to control and report its status;
- Manage and interact with different external providers;
- Identify, implement, and monitor improvement and/or corrective actions throughout project management (schedule, scope, cost, quality, safety);
- Identify and originate project development opportunities to grow a pipeline of Renewables projects in its Area;
- Responsible of the project structure, coordination of project planning and documentation;
- Regularly research local/regional regulatory and permitting frameworks that can affect the permitting in its Area;
- Report the activities’ progress, contractual issues, and results of the project;
- Partnering with the Construction Manager, lead the relationship with local developers and third parties;
- Support the permitting process of large-scale ground mount photovoltaic projects and/or wind farms in their full life cycle, from site scouting to handover to the construction and operations team;
- Monitor project delivery timelines and implement best practices across the portfolio;
- Know and apply the policies and procedures of Aquila Capital;
- Participate in any commercial extensions/modifications to the approach, planning or scope of the projects;
- Exhibit and prepare necessary documents in every situation needed. If required, establish new relationships with customers/collaborators/stakeholders, social communities, and reinforce existing ones;
- Coordination of the technical studies required to file the different authorizations to build and operate solar and wind farms;
- Coordinate with internal functions (Legal, Planning, Technical, Interconnection, etc.) to successfully develop projects in a timely manner and in accordance with group’s procedures and guidelines;
- Manage relationships with authorities, grid operators, regulators, market operators and other relevant stakeholders in its Area; Chase meetings with competent Authorities for getting PLA;
- Prospection of possible local partnerships to support the development;
- Ensure a consistent documentation repository;
- Responsible of getting PLAs on a timely manner from Origination until RTB.
- Higher Degree in Civil/Industrial/Energy Engineering or similar;
- PMI is a preferable complementary training;
- At least 3-5 years of experience, with a track record as Project Manager in the Development of Energy projects;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in Renewable Energy projects of Solar and/or Wind;
- Well-developed intercultural and communication skills - systematic organizational approach;
- High level of English;
- Geographic and travel availability within Iberia;
- Good understanding of the regulatory infrastructure frameworks in Spain.
Don't forget to mention EuroClimateJobs when applying.